Since 2008, Delta Media Group has worked to make their websites ADA compliant. It is important that all people, regardless of their disabilities, are empowered to use all websites. Every year Delta Media Group works to improve the usability of the websites powered by them. Below is a partial list of the steps taken by Delta to ensure that all people can use this website. If at any time you find that you are having difficulties using this website please notify us so we can improve your experience and further empower you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free at 866-233-9833.
Website Accessibility Steps:
- Font size - Delta Media Group makes every effort to ensure text is legible. To change the font size in your Windows browser, hold the control key and press the "+" or "-" keys on your keyboard to increase or decrease font size. To change the font size for Mac, hold the comma key and press "+" or "-" keys on your keyboard to increase or decrease font size.
- Image descriptions and tagging - Delta Media Group tags all images with text and/or image descriptions for screen readers.
- Time sensitive user interaction - Forms and other Items requiring user interaction are not time sensitive. Users with visual or hearing impairments will have enough time to provide any needed input requested by Delta Media Group.
- reCAPTCHA - Delta Media Group uses reCAPTCHA to protect its websites from spam, abuse and is ADA compliant. reCAPTCHA keeps automated software from engaging in abusive activities websites while letting your valid users pass through with ease.
- Delta Media Group tests websites using https://wave.webaim.org. WAVE is a suite of evaluation tools that helps authors make their web content more accessible to individuals with disabilities. WAVE can identify many accessibility and Web Content Accessibility Guideline (WCAG) errors, but also facilitates human evaluation of web content.
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) or information provider(s) shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless. Listing(s) information is provided for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information on this site was last updated 12/01/2022. The listing information on this page last changed on 12/01/2022. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of Arkansas CARMLS (last updated Wed 11/30/2022 11:25:50 PM EST). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Baxley-Penfield-Moudy Realtors may be marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about those properties will include the name of the listing broker(s) when required by the MLS. All rights reserved. --
This site is hosted, designed, and copyright
© 1994 - 2022 by Delta Media Group, Inc. -- Patent Pending --